Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How many beds do you sleep in?

As for me I slept in 4 different spots last night. It wasn't just due to being nearly 9 months pregnant. It all started with putting Mylee to bed and she said in her sweet voice, "Lay by me mommy" How do you say no to that. I snuggled up to her in her little twin bed. Of course I fell asleep by her. Than I woke up and went to sleep in my bed till about 1 am. I woke to Mylee crying and once again saying, "Lay by me" so of course I did and fell asleep again. About an hour later Avery woke up coughing so I laid by her rubbing her back and fell asleep again. When I finally woke up I made way to my bed once again. At about 4 I was aching from being so hugely pregnant that I ended up on the couch where I slept the rest of the night till about 6:30. That's when Mylee came up and said, "Mommy I waked up I want a baba (which is chocolate milk) and watch Monsters." She is totally on a Monsters kick. I have to be grateful that I fall asleep fast right? I now need a nap any suggestions which bed to sleep in?

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Girl!! Your girls are cuties. Maybe you'll be sleeping in the crib in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask London, she will let you know where and when you can nap......

    ReplyDelete