Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve Tristan's cousins who are hockey playing, figure skating legends rented the Ice Rink in Logan. I invited my siblings and their kids along and we ice skated for Christmas Eve. It was a ball! Yes that's me 6 months pregnant. I know I know only 6 months with that belly. I have to thank my husband for making ginormous babies!!!

Our little family. Avery has decided she wants to take lessons. Mylee got to cruise in the stroller on the ice and she just kept saying, "Faster mommy faster" I only fell once and it was slow enough I think my belly was ok.
Chris's family. Karie, Cordell, Bridger, and Hudson (man I'm in love with that baby)
Ryan's family. Richelle, Mykelle, Tyler, Maryn, and Troy. I had a picture of Cami's family too but now can't find it on my camera. I'm totally crappy at photos!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog Abbie!! Wow three girls....you guys are in for it. No that is awesome. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Our blog is landmwiser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abbie it is so fun to see that you have a blog. You have such a cute family. I have to say that I am totally jealous about the girl thing. I have 2 boys and I LOVE them to death, but I am hoping for a little girl the next time. Avery looks so much like you on your Christmas card. So cute!!! Love ya! I have a blog too. I am not much of a blogger but it is tysonandmandimoser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a comment further down the page but I forgot to say cute Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete