Friday, January 1, 2010

AWESOME PEOPLE

I think awesome people come into your life at the perfect moment when you need them the most. I know about everyone else but being pregnant some days are not my best moments. It seems I struggle with silly things and get easily overwhelmed. I've been feeling that way lately. The other day I was out shoveling snow feeling sorry for myself when 2 neighbor boys show up and take over shoveling my driveway. I seriously started crying up. Thanks Nate and Jayden for being in the right place and the right time, you guys are awesome!!!!

My other moment with awesome people was 2 days ago. My neighbor, Christine told me her daughter's friend said to her, "She's beautiful." When she told me that I said, "Thanks I think Avery is beautiful too." Christine said, "No she was talking about you." Once again the tears started coming. I don't know about everyone else but I seldom feel beautiful being pregnant. Thanks for making me feel so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment